Sonoma Adventures INC – Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation for a General Tour or Rental
- We require full prepayment to confirm your reservation.
- All bookings have a 24 hour cancellation grace period. If you cancel the initial booking within 24 hours of booking, there is no fee cancellation fee – 100% refund will be processed.
- Cancel For Any Reason Insurance is offered to all online guests and can be purchased over the phone/email up to 10 days after reservation is made. Insurance purchase window closes at midnight 7 days prior to the start date of tour/rental date.
- Cancel For Any Reason Insurance is 7.5% of the total cost of the tour/rental and allows purchaser to cancel the tour up to 90 minutes prior to start of tour and receive full refund (minus cost of insurance) and/or rental up to 12:00pm the day of the rental and receive full refund(minus cost of insurance).
- Reservations are strictly non-refundable within 24 hours of tour departure for all non-insured guests. The only exception to this is when rain forecast is 60% or greater within 24hrs of tour Meet Time and determined to be unsafe by Sonoma Adventures staff. (see #7).
- If you need to cancel, a minimum 24 hours notice is required. A per person cancellation fee for all non-insured guests will be applied.
• $25 per person fee will apply before refund for tours.
• $10 per person fee will apply per regular bike.
• $17.50 per person fee will be applied per electric/pedal assist bikes & tandems.
• “Online booking fees” are created by a 3rd party booking platform and may not be fully refunded
and out of our control.
- We tour rain or shine. Rain is virtually non-existent from May through October. If rain forecast is 60% or greater within 24 hours of tour Meet Time, you have the option to cancel and receive a refund less the per/person cancellation fee. We can supply rain jackets to ward off light sprinkles or offer the option to tour by van instead on rainy days.
• Different Cancellation policy many apply. Refer to your contract.