Your private group will be hosted by a knowledgeable, local Tour Guide and all of your wine-tasting appointments will be arranged in advance for you. And with van support to tend to your group’s every need (from wine purchase pick-ups to roadside assistance – or even an air-conditioned lift to the next winery), your group will truly be able to relax and experience the wine country with all five senses.
Prior to your bike tour, you’ll dialogue with one of our professional tour planners in order to craft the perfect experience for your group. So whether you have a 2-hour window or a full day to spend, your private bike tour will be tailored to your specifications, including time frame, distance, catering, launch location (it may even be possible to start/finish from your hotel) and winery visits.
You’ll feel the fresh air and be a part of the scenery instead of seeing it through the windows of a car, van or limo. Get out and experience the vineyards up close, engaging all five of your senses to create memories you’ll never forget!
ASK US ABOUT:
- Launching your bike tour from your accommodations
- Including a delicious wine country picnic lunch at a winery
- Winery venues that can host your entire group together for an elevated luncheon program
Allow ~4.5 hours for two winery visits; allow ~6 hours for three winery visits.
BEST SUITED FOR
Casual Riders interested in visiting local wineries in a fun, recreational way.
Or Avid Cyclists who want a fully guided and SAG supported ride in Napa Valley.
A deposit is required to confirm your private group reservation. Deposit refund, less $100 cancellation fee, will be issued when cancellation request is received 7+ days prior to your reservation. Deposit is non-refundable within 6 days of scheduled tour. Tours cannot be cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled departure; client will be responsible for tour charges in full, including tasting fees.
BIKE TOUR PRICE
$245 per person, 3-4 guests
$225 per person, 5-7 guests
Request a Quote, 8+ guests
An 18% service charge is added to all private group reservations. Wine tasting fees are not included. Fees average $20-30 at most wineries; your fees may be waived with minimum purchase (varies by winery).
GOOD TO KNOW
- Late-model Specialized Sirrus or Vita hybrid rental bike & helmet
- Hosted by knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Wine tasting appointments scheduled for your tour group
- A delicious picnic lunch served at a local winery
- Van support, including wine-purchase pickup service
- Handlebar bag
- Bottled water
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING
- Wear casual, comfortable clothing.
- Shorts or cropped pants are ideal; long pant legs should be tapered or we can provide a pant-leg strap.
- Warm layers are often a good call for cool mornings
- Comfortable shoes; covered toes highly recommended
ABOUT THE WINERIES
When you’re looking for world-class wines, the Sonoma Valley boasts an embarrassment of riches. But when it comes to finding a wine tasting experience that stands apart, a warm and welcoming tasting room team who exude a sincere eagerness to share their knowledge makes all the difference.
In this spirit, the overall tasting room experience – and especially the people you’ll meet there – predominantly determines which wineries you’ll visit on tour with us.
Tasting appointments are finalized 5-6 days ahead of your bike tour.
If you are concerned about duplicating visits, please let us know about any existing appointments you have made, so we can avoid those wineries on your bike tour: email@example.com